Charles & Maude Wilkinson

Charlie and Maude Wilkinson homesteaded in Kottke Valley Township 156 N, Range 80 W, Section 12, on a farm that later became known as the Paul Woodall farm, in 1902. Charlie farmed there until 1912.

At that time, he and Earl Woodall went into business together in Genora, North Dakota, where they built a brick garage, sold cars and machinery. In 1921, Earl sold out to Charlie, and Charlie remained in the business there for several years before moving to California.

One daughter, Bethel, was born on the homestead.

© 2012-2013 NODAK.info